Composite Fillings – You’ll Never Even See Them!
Tooth-colored composite fillings are a great alternative to unsightly metal fillings. They’re less invasive, require less preparation, and, best of all – they look 100% natural!
Why composite fillings are better
- Composite fillings bond directly to your tooth enamel, unlike metal fillings which must be wedged into place. So there’s no need to drill out extra healthy tooth enamel.
- Unlike metal fillings, composite fillings can be used on any area of the tooth – such as the gum line, between the front teeth, or on the chewing surface.
- Composite fillings are long-lasting and stand up to daily wear and tear so you don’t have to change what you eat.
- Composite fillings can be used to replace older metal fillings that pose a cosmetic concern.
- Step 1 – We numb the area of the mouth where the tooth is located.
- Step 2 – The damaged part of your tooth will be removed, leaving only healthy enamel.
- Step 3 – After conditioning the tooth, we fill the hole with composite that has been perfectly color-matched to your tooth.
- Step 4 – The filling is hardened and permanently set in place with a special light.
Schedule your FREE consult today!
Meet our staff, tour the office, and get all your questions answered – for FREE! Give us a call at 434-688-0600 to schedule your free consult today!